Monday, July 11, 2011

When a levy is put on your property inside your house, and taken, does that satisfy the levy?

What if the property they took does not equal the balance owed, do they come back for more property? And when they tell you they are going to have a sheriff sale with your property, and give you a date, does that mean they are going to bring all the people in the county over to your house and have a flea market? OR, does that mean the list of items will be posted on the board that day at that time down at the county courthouse? And, if I recently made a substantial payment (1,000 dollars towards the balance of 5,000 dollars) shouldn't they cancel the sheriff sale? I am a 59 year old woman living on disability, is there any legal help for me out there? (Poconos, PA). Should I expose the homeowners association and let the people know how shabby I'm being treated by the homeowners association?

No comments:

Post a Comment