Monday, July 18, 2011

Why is she doing this?

My wife is about to let all hell break loose. Shes upset because she found out i was emailing other women (some are friends from when was in high school and the other is my ex wife). After this incident one of my "friends" emailed her on fb and told her i was having an affair with someone else. She is in maui right now , moved back to be with her friends and family. we had our phones under her name and she cut off my phone line. Shes changed her email, doesnt talk to my mom as much as she used to about the baby. She asked me for the divorce when she found an old video of me with another woman, and then flipped out when she found out i was talking to my ex wife. She changed her mind and then reconsiders but this time she says its final. She took our daughter and says i can see her when the judge makes the decesion. Im upset that she would flip out like that and make drastic decisions like that. Any advice? Im over the breaking up and making up

No comments:

Post a Comment