Sunday, July 17, 2011

Can I sue this company for lying in court and pain and suffering?

Okay, so basically my fiance purchased some diamond jewelry for me from a terrible company with ridiculously terrible costumer service. (F rating by the BBB!) Anyways, my engagement ring broke in every way possible, and they refused to fix it even though it was under warranty. One of my $1200 diamond studs actually fell out of my ear because they put a stopper that was too big! Anyways, I could go on for hours typing about everything they've done. I took them to court and won, then they filed an appeal. At the appeal a different person was representing the company, and they told a ridiculous amount of lies about me and claimed that I cut the ring off my finger even though it cracked. His whole testimony was lies, and it was ridiculous. I though that there was no way that an educated judge would fall for that crap, especially when I had documents to back up all of my complaints and he had absolutely no proof of any of his accusations! Anyways, I want to take them to court again, but this time for much more money than small claims. Does anyone know what can be a ligimate reason to sue them for a substantial amount of money though?

No comments:

Post a Comment