Saturday, July 16, 2011

My puppy not the same as he used to be?

I have noticed that with some dogs grooming sometimes make them fearful. I am a groomer, and with very young or first timers--pups-- I will take lots of time with their grooming needs, It is sometimes a traumatizing experience for pups that first time--so gentleness and patience is VERY important to that little dog! I will spend the time with that pup that he needs. Not all groomers will do this, I don't know why, but that is true! ( I also can tell you that treated well your pup will come round at home) . The next time you take this pup to the groomer's ask for someone who is GOOD with pups! Tell them you want to meet the groomer, and you make a point of meeting whoever grooms the pup. It is a business but it also is a Service--so you show your concerns--and ask for what you want for your pup! I have never looked at anyone else's dog as "just a dog"--they are someones best friend, and they are ALL important! Your little dog will be his old self in a day or two and on that do not worry. I hope I have conveyed some ideas on how to help you and your pup for next time. Best Wishes to you and your pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment