Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Halo Reach Team Search!?

Greetings, I have been playing Halo Reach and i've noticed a trend. To excel at that game, the secret is located within TEAMWORK. I try very hard to achieve this. But I notice that my team-mated are trolls. They shoot me whenever my shields are low due to a recent fight and they shoot me giving a kill to the other team. Further more, certain playlists require me to wait a substantial amount of time before I have the ability to re-spawn. Anyways, the problem is that I mainly enjoy team-based games. Like Capture The Flag and other game that require you to be in synch with your team-mates. So I am in search of finding the perfect team. I don't care of your rank, or skill level. With my leadership and technique, I can get us playing as a team. Don't think you can get me attention as a low rank. I have a couple requirements. You need to be a DECENT player. I know what I said, don't take it too seriously. Message my on Xbox Live at : AmIOptimistic - this is where you can reach me. This is not a Klan. This is a TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment