Monday, July 11, 2011

Can someone tell me if I am crazy for thinking this?

So, I went to college and have been enthralled with artistic endeavors. I have a substantial amount of creative angst and have a constant need for an outlet of some kind. Music has become my obsession. Like honestly for years it's all I can think about. I'm not a standout performer, but upon a couple adult beverages I get a little more nerve. Once that happens I usually end up playing for my friends, and everyone I have played for has given me really good reviews. I have been singing since I was in kindergarten and I play a ton of instruments, not like amazingly well, any of them but still. Is it completely far fetched for me to consider becoming a musician? I mean the industry is not in a good condition and everyone seems to want it. My college is the 5th largest in the nation for music industry, so that's a plus. I dunno. Is this a crazy potential idea or do I have a little backing?

No comments:

Post a Comment